ADSM-L

Lost Raid/disks after upgrading ADSN-clienten

1999-08-12 19:07:50
Subject: Lost Raid/disks after upgrading ADSN-clienten
From: Gunnar Uhr <guhr AT IT.KS DOT SE>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 01:07:50 +0200
I still have my problem that we lost all of our external disks in the
RAIDsafter our clientuppgrading on our NT4.0 (Intel) servers,
Allmost every one of of the "external" Disks in our Raid cabinet is
unable to comunicate with the ADSM-klient.
The NT OS itself really doesnt bother. It just run on like it use to.

Perhaps anyone of You have adress, links or places on the Internet thet
lead to FAQs, other gathered Questions and answers or ANYTHING ?
(*Sigh*) that can give me a clue or hint to where to go further so I can
solv the problem and get a good funktion with my servers.....

Now it's time to wich You a good night - At least in this part of the
world. ;-)

See You !

Gunnar

Gunnar Uhr                      Tel.            08-517 76440
IT-Service
KAROLINSKA SJUKHUSET            Fax.            08-314899
171 76  STOCKHOLM               e-mail          guhr AT it.ks DOT se