ADSM-L

Re: ATL P3000 with DLT7000 experience ?

1999-08-12 12:25:45
Subject: Re: ATL P3000 with DLT7000 experience ?
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:25:45 -0400
We have this hardware combination, attached to an AIX server.  The P3000 is
a nice robot.  Very solid.  We have had a few problems with the DLT7000
drives, similar to what others have reported.  I believe that IBM
Development is aware of at least some of the DLT issues and are working on
them.  If you like DLT, I think ATL has a good line of robots, they
certainly have the market share, and they seem to have a vision of where to
go in the future.

..Paul