ADSM-L

Problems restoring NDS

1999-08-10 14:14:47
Subject: Problems restoring NDS
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:14:47 -0400
We are testing NDS restore and I have found that there are various documents
which explain the process differently in each one.

Does anyone know where the correct and complete instructions are?  I have
one publication which says: Load dsmc restore directory -replace=yes
another says Load restore dir:* -sub=yes.

I have better luck with the web gui and restoring the schema and our
printers ( Organization) tree but skipping the Corporate (Organization).
When we try to restore the Corporate it fails and blows everything away.

It's been one of those days.

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com