ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli, ADSM, Manuals

1999-08-09 14:39:14
Subject: Re: Tivoli, ADSM, Manuals
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:39:14 -0500
Thank you, thank you.  I was really getting frustrated trying to find them.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 08/09/99 01:18:36 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET
cc:

Just found them this morning:

   http://www.tivoli.com/products/index/storage_mgt/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm

At 01:11 PM 8/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anybody know where Tivoli is storing the online manuals for ADSM V3 for
>VM?  I used to be able to access these at this address
>
>http://www.tivoli.com/products/solutions/storage/index.htmladsm/pubs/admanu
al.
>htm
>
>But now I get an error message saying that page isn't available.  I've
>wandered around their website for the last hour, but I can't quite find the
>location where the online books are just listed in order, you can click on
>one, and start reading.  They must have taken on their IBM buddies' web
>development team as part of the merger deal.  (Sorry, IBM, but you do not
>have the easiest website to navigate.)   Any help?
>
>Thanks for any help.

Bo R. Ossinger                 phone: 509-335-0920
Washington State University    fax:   509-335-6635,,,50920
Information Technology         mailto:ossinger AT wsu DOT edu
Production Support Systems     http://www.wsu.edu/prod_supp/Pss.html
PO Box 641222
Pullman, WA  99164-1222