ADSM-L

ANR0000E with dsmlabel

1999-08-06 12:14:01
Subject: ANR0000E with dsmlabel
From: Robert Jarry <jarry AT UTS.CC.UTEXAS DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:14:01 -0500
I'm getting the following message when attempting to label a tape using
dsmlabel:

        ANR0000E Error reading message repository for language AMENG.

I started getting this after upgrading to  ADSM for AIX Server, Service
Level 3.1.2.30.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this error?

Thanks,
Robert

Robert Jarry                             email:  r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu
Robert Jarry                             email:  r.jarry AT cc.utexas DOT edu
Unix Services                            phone:  (512) 475-9330
Academic Computing & IT Services
The University of Texas at Austin