ADSM-L

Support Line for ADSM

1999-08-05 16:56:31
Subject: Support Line for ADSM
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:56:31 -0400
We are in the process of renewing our Support Line contract, and are being
told that the supplement for ADSM coverage is increasing from $129/mo to
$327/mo, a 153% increase.  I can't find this price change in any
announcement letters.  I'm not convinced we are being told the correct
price and am wondering if anyone can confirm this.

Since we use Support Line primarily to pursue product defects, we're not
too thrilled about paying more for the privilege of helping to improve the
product.

TIA.

..Paul