ADSM-L

Re: HSM on NT

1999-08-05 01:20:52
Subject: Re: HSM on NT
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 07:20:52 +0200
Hello, I'm not sure if Removable Storage Managment (RSM) in Windows 2000
will provide HSM functions! The following web site do not talk about it but
rather about managing removable storage (DLT, DAT etc.).

Should I read more carefully?

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com