ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: NT Server 3.1.2.40

2015-10-04 17:40:31
Subject: Antwort: Re: NT Server 3.1.2.40
From: Matthias Hensel [mailto:Matthias.Hensel AT SCHERING DOT DE]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Mark,

we have recognised the same behaviour. We could do a database backup,
migration for backuppool . A space reclamation process only wanted to mount
one single tape, mounted it and then terminated. I still believe the
mountlimit parameter is ignored and set to one or something like this. We
deinstalled ADSM and reinstalled 3.1.2.1, 3.1.2.20 and 3.1.2.22 in this
order and were able to work again.

Since I need 3.1.2.30 for a "IMPORT NODE", my question to the list forum
is: Is somebody using the new 3590E drives with ADSM 3.1.2.30 ? And does
anyone know where to get this level, since IBM has taken it away on the
ftp-servers. Thanks !

Yours,
Matthias

"Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM> am 04.08.99 14:42:26

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>