ADSM-L

Using HSM on an NT client under V3.

2015-10-04 17:40:31
Subject: Using HSM on an NT client under V3.
From: Nick Rutherford [mailto:Nick.Rutherford AT HONDA-EU DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello All !

Can anybody help, We are soon migrating from MVS V2 Server to AIX V3 Server.
want to use HSM on my NT Clients but It would seem you can only use HSM on
an
AIX Client. Is this correct or are there new features in V3 that allow me to
use
HSM on an NT Client.?

Thanks for any help,

Nick.

"Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT MEB.CO DOT UK> on 08/04/99 09:31:40 AM