ADSM-L

Re: Backing up Oracle with ADSM

1999-08-03 13:45:42
Subject: Re: Backing up Oracle with ADSM
From: Wendy Cooper <wcooper AT SUNGLASSHUT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:45:42 -0400
Thomas,

It sounds like you are not taking a cold  (offline) backup periodically
with the hot (online) backups in order to reduce the recovery window.  And
also minimize the impact of missing archive log files during a recovery.

"Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM> on 08/03/99 01:30:21
PM