ADSM-L

Re: Central Scheduler giving problem

1999-08-01 13:34:26
Subject: Re: Central Scheduler giving problem
From: arhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:34:26 -0700
Salam,

PENDING is just ADSM's way of saying it's 'getting ready'.  Depending
upon your schedule window and  'Set RANDomize randomizepercent' setting
you could wait through much of your schedule window until a particular
node finally gets started.

Regarding the ANR2635E are you using the current or latest admin
client?  What version is your server?  3.1.2.20?  If your versions
aren't out of whack this sounds like a support call.

Regards,

Steffan