ADSM-L

Informix & log files

2015-10-04 17:41:28
Subject: Informix & log files
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Dear ADSM Managers,

        back again with the well known problem of Informix log files
expiration
and ADSM. I found out that Informix did something but for not all the
versions of the software, and unfortunately the version I'm using is not
covered by the Informix fix!

        Has anybody developped anything using the X/OPEN API interface which
can test and adapt to my need? I looked at the source in the "api/sample"
directory ... it'll take a month just to find my way through that
sources!

        Thank you in advance

Mauro

PS. we are using Informix 7.23, ADSM client 3.1.07, ADSM Server 3.1.20