ADSM-L

Using export server to replicate changes?

2015-10-04 17:41:28
Subject: Using export server to replicate changes?
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I am running a growing number of ADSM servers on the MVS platform and need
simplify maintenance.  I would like to have a maintence server to which I
apply
and test all changes (new management classes, software updates, new
administrators, etc) and then replicate the changes by doing an export
server
and then importing the changes to each production server and overwrite the
exiting values (yes I know that software upgrades done work this way but
parm
changes would).  Does anyone see a problem with this methodolgy?

Chuck