ADSM-L

Re: Non rootvg VG's

1999-07-30 02:15:58
Subject: Re: Non rootvg VG's
From: Mark Smith <msmith AT TTANK DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:15:58 -0700
mksysb backs up only rootvg.  The odm is not backed up, it is recreated when
recovering a mksysb , neither is the sdr (which resides in the /spdata/sys1/
directory)  I want the other VG's to be restored w/o data so my adsm can do the
data install.  If you
don't have any Volume groups or logical volumes other than in root, where do
you think the data will go?
Mark Smith

Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT RZ.UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE> on 07/29/99 12:17:46 AM