ADSM-L

Re: Web interface not right

1999-07-30 10:32:58
Subject: Re: Web interface not right
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:32:58 -0400
In the ADSM Quick start guide, it says you need to:

1) install the fileset ADSM.SERVER.GIF
It normally installs with the server, but check SMIT and see if it's in
there.

2) Shut down the server and run:  dsmserv runfile dsmserv.idl
I'm not sure if this is required going from 3.1.1.5 to 3.1.2.40 or not.

3) The command line Java applet requires Java JDK 1.1 support.
I was unable to make the command line work at Netscape 3.x on AIX, had no
problem with the current version for AIX, which is 4.08.