ADSM-L

Re: Web interface not right

1999-07-29 17:18:54
Subject: Re: Web interface not right
From: Mooney Mark <Mark.Mooney AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:18:54 -0400
        I believe there is a administrators icons (gif) update that came out
with 3.1.2.20 you can download it at the same location as the server
updates.

        Mooney

        From:   Adam Slesinger <aslesinger AT US.BNSMC DOT COM> on 07/29/99
03:14
PM
        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@SMTP@Exchange
        cc:

        Subject:        Web interface not right

        Hello ADSMers,

        We just upgraded our server from 3.1.1.5 to 3.1.2.40 without much
        difficulty. (AIX 4.2.1)  However, the server administration web
        interface does not look right at all.  None of the images show up
(jut a
        bunch of broken images, indicating that Netscape couldn't find them)
and
        the java applet for the command line and the server console do not
load
        properly.  Does anybody know why this may be?  Thanks for any ideas!

        adam
        Adam Slesinger
        Corporate Information Systems
        Brown & Sharpe, RI