ADSM-L

Re: Non rootvg VG's

1999-07-29 11:09:17
Subject: Re: Non rootvg VG's
From: Wendy Cooper <wcooper AT SUNGLASSHUT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:09:17 -0400
Mark,

I am currently using Sysback/6000 to back up the root volume group and the
non-root volume groups for AIX 4.2.1.  Sysback will rebuild the volume
groups, logical volumes and file systems during a restore.

Sysback is available directly from IBM.  I recommend testing the backup and
restore so that you have a good understanding of the functionality of the
product.

Mark Smith <msmith AT TTANK DOT COM> on 07/28/99 05:45:16 PM