ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 Restore with floppies

1999-07-28 11:31:35
Subject: Re: OS/2 Restore with floppies
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:31:35 -0400
I set up a nice os/2 diskette system using the drm images available
from the IBM ftp site.  I didn't actually use the licensed drm feature that
they were designed for.  Instead I used them upto the point of invoking
the physical image program.  Instead of that I copied 4 files onto an additional
floppy and then copied the floppy into the ram disk that the drm disks
create.  The 4 files are enough to run ordinary dsmc. They are -

DSMC     EXE   654290  11-18-98   9:04a
DSMOM30  DLL   379316  11-18-98   7:37a
SOM      DLL    88763   8-13-96   9:29a
UHPFS    DLL   105488   7-25-97  11:54a

The 1st 2 are from the adsm client, the others are from somewhere
under os2.

--