ADSM-L

ADSM Y2K and archive questions

1999-07-27 17:09:45
Subject: ADSM Y2K and archive questions
From: Denver UNIX Support <Denver_UNIX_Support AT JDEDWARDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:09:45 -0600
Hi -
        I am wondering how to tell on my server what has been archived, if
anything to my archpool?  I believe this is the storage pool that was setup
before I  got here for archived files from different servers, any
suggestions?

Also, I am wondering if anyone has recommendations on upgrading my IBM F-50
so it is Y2K compliant.  Currently we are running

        OS - 4.2.1
        ADSM - 3.1.5
        ORACLE  - 7.2.2.3
        ACSLS - 5.2 (this is the only one I believe is Y2K compliant)

Does anyone have any experience with the above configuration and suggestions
on upgrades?  Like what should be done first, what OS version is Y2K
compliant with what ORACLE version and what ADSM version?  I would
appreciate any input.  Thanks.

Luanne R. Hancock
J.D. Edwards
303-334-4843 office