ADSM-L

Re: adsm messages

2015-10-04 17:41:28
Subject: Re: adsm messages
From: Moncayo,Richard [mailto:RMoncayo AT DHHA DOT ORG]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Cynthia,
        I have Message Version 3 Fourth Edition (January 1999) manual and on
page 711 your error message reads as follows:

        ANS1075E        ***Program memory exhausted***
                        Explanation: The program has exhausted all
available storage.
                        System Action: Processing stopped.
                        User Response: Free any unnecessary
programs, for example, terminate and stay                       resident
programs (TSRs), that are running and                   retry the operation.
Reducing the scope of                   queries and the amount of data
returned can                    also solve the problem.

        I hope this helps
        Rich Moncayo
        Denver Health Medical Center