ADSM-L

Re: Novell Restore Question

1999-07-27 10:56:01
Subject: Re: Novell Restore Question
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 10:56:01 -0400
Been there, done that!

The fromnode option should work provided that you have gone to the
originating netware box, SERVER1, and gone into loop mode and issues the
following command:
SET ACCESS BACKUP SERVER1\DATA: SERVER2
make sure that the nodename is apecifies for the "SERVER2" if it is
different than the actual server name.

I have also found that you might want to use this restore command:
res -fromnode=adsmnet1 Server1\data: Server2\data:\ -su=yes

Good luck!
CR
Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst