ADSM-L

Re: backup versions

1999-07-27 05:16:18
Subject: Re: backup versions
From: "Van Ruler, Ruud R SSI-TSEA-332" <Ruud.R.vanRuler AT IS.SHELL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:16:18 +0200
thanks.
but i cannot check the dsmsched log (it is on the client side) ... on the
server side i only
get statistics about what has been backed up etc.
It may seems strange but i am responsible only for the server side !!!

... but normally you should see more active and/or inactive versions of the
same filename when running
the below mentioned SELECT command ???

             Ruud van Ruler
Shell Services International BV - TSEA-332
Our Data Storage Management home page:
http://sww-os390a.is.shell.nl/dstorage/
> Room 2A/D07
> Dokter van Zeelandstraat 1, 2285 BD Leidschendam NL
Tel : 070 - 3034644  /  Fax : 070 - 3034012
Email Internet: ruud.r.vanruler AT is.shell DOT com
                          r_van_ruler AT compuserve DOT com
Email X400:/S=vanRuler /I=R /C=GB /A=GOLD /P=Shell /O=IS

                                                            R.vanRuler