ADSM-L

Re: MAXSESSIONS

1999-07-26 14:21:10
Subject: Re: MAXSESSIONS
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:21:10 -0400
Fred, if your maxsessions is 25 and your maxschedsessions is 25 also you
will only use 25% of the 25 for scheduled operations, ie: backups. Let's see
that works out to 6.25 sessions which is really nothing considering you have
300 mac's. I'm not really sure what's involved but I bet if you increase the
number of sessions you will increase your memory and comm buffer usage. IBM
used to have a redbook about ADSM performance tuning, have you seen that
yet? It had a lot of good info in it. If you can't find it I could email it
to you...

Mark