ADSM-L

Re: All Local - Deleted Filesystems

1999-07-26 09:41:21
Subject: Re: All Local - Deleted Filesystems
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:41:21 -0500
We do pretty much the same thing.  We run the ADSM server on VM.  We wrote an
exec to check once a month for all filespaces over 100 days old and create a
report that gets sent out.  Then we delete them manually.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/22/99 03:47:40 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET