ADSM-L

Re: Est. vs Real Tape Capacities on 3570 (Again)

1999-07-24 00:43:03
Subject: Re: Est. vs Real Tape Capacities on 3570 (Again)
From: Leo Humar <lhumar AT BIGPOND.NET DOT AU>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:43:03 +1000
G'day Scott,

This may be related to the level of ADSM server you are running.
We are running 3.1.2.20 on windows NT and are using AIT drives where the
default is 66.560 GB and we see a status of full between 42 and 73GB. I
recall just recently somebody having  problems on this list when his
exchange backup requiring two tapes  that it would fail due to the server
not handling the end of tape condition.

Leo Humar
LCS Pty Ltd
lhumar AT bigpond.net DOT au

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large