ADSM-L

Re: Recovery of Exchange - was: backing up Exchange

1999-07-23 11:02:02
Subject: Re: Recovery of Exchange - was: backing up Exchange
From: "Helms, William H." <william_h_helms AT MD.NORTHGRUM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:02:02 -0400
Nathan......I realize you think you're having a problem, but I would love to
have a 15GB restore or backup rate to an NT client for any data.  We get
about 8GB per hour on a restore and about 10GB per hour on a backup for NT
clients.  (UNIX clients get about 19GB per hour to the same server/same
network).  The server is a RS6000-H50 running AIX 4.3.1, ADSM 3.1.2.16.  The
client is a Compaq Pro-Reliant running NT 4.0, ADSM client 3.1.0.3.  How
does your environment differ from ours?