ADSM-L

Inability to restore files on NW 5 server ??????

1999-07-22 02:29:20
Subject: Inability to restore files on NW 5 server ??????
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:29:20 +0200
Hi all,

I have a very bad situation where I am unable to restore files backed up by
adsm to the same Netware server from which the files were backed up.

In each case, I get the following message :

------------
------------
--- User Action is Required ---
--- User Action is Required ---
File 'V_VOL1:/TXFILE012.111' is write protected
File 'V_VOL1:/TXFILE012.111' is write protected

Select an appropriate action
1. Force an overwrite for this object
2. Force an overwrite on all objects that are write protected
3. Skip this object
4. Skip all objects that are write protected
A. Abort this operation
Action [1,2,3,4,A] : 2

(TSA500.NLM 5.1 307) A file cannot be opened opened.

------------
------------
Anyone have any ideas ?
Anyone have any ideas ?

The file is not write protected. In actuality, the file doesn't even exist
in the destination directory, so I have no idea what could be causing the
problem.

I really need help on this fast !!!!!!!

TIA

Mike Glassman
System Admin
Israeli Airports Authority
Ben-Gurion Airport
http://www.ben-gurion-airport.co.il

Tel : 972-3-9710785
Email : admin AT iaa.gov DOT il

Usage of this email address or any email address at iaa.gov.il for the
purpose of sales pitches, SPAM or any other such unwanted garbage, is
illegal, and any person, whether corporate or alone doing so, will be
prosecuted to the fullest possible extent.

***** Disclaimer *****
This file has been scanned for viruses.
Any files attached and opened by you are at your own risk !! Remember, the
Israel Airports Authority is NOT responsible for any damage or destruction
caused by files sent to you and opened.
For information regarding scanning files attached to this email, contact 2772.