ADSM-L

FW: Help! retrieve onto NT mapped network drive problems

1999-07-21 05:07:52
Subject: FW: Help! retrieve onto NT mapped network drive problems
From: "Bates, Richard" <Richard.Bates AT VERTEX.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:07:52 +0100
Many thanks to those who replied.

I eventually managed to find an old append from last September (D
Thorneycroft) which addressed this issue.  I need to give my users the
following NT rights.

        - Backup Files
        - Restore File
        - Manage Auditing and Security Logs

 I have yet to establish whether all these are needed.  But at the moment it
works and I don't get my "File is Read Only" error message

Richard.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com