ADSM-L

Re: Find out what verion of file on damaged volume

1999-07-20 10:34:54
Subject: Re: Find out what verion of file on damaged volume
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:34:54 +0200
Michael,

some time ago, I asked the same question. The conclusion was, that there
is no way to get that information. The reason is a weakness in the SQL
table layout: the CONTENTS table does not contain the OBJECT-ID field
which would link it to the BACKUPS (or ARCHIVES) table, which in turn
contains the requested information.

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-UniversitReinhard
Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet