ADSM-L

Re: How to do daily ADSM checks

1999-07-19 10:16:43
Subject: Re: How to do daily ADSM checks
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:16:43 -0500
We have about 1000 workstation clients an we use Version 2 for VM.  We have
written an exec to read the ADSM accounting records and create a daily report
that gets mailed to myself and others.  This reports shows who contacted ADSM
the previous day, what time, how much data was transferred, how long it took
and how much CPU time it used.  There's other information included in the
accounting records, but that's what we most want to see.  It's a down and
dirty quick check.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/15/99 12:44:40 AM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET