ADSM-L

Re: Restoring Exchange

1999-07-16 09:50:31
Subject: Re: Restoring Exchange
From: Roger Hohmann <Roger_Hohmann AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:50:31 +0200
I can remember our NT admin asked some guys at MS about this and, as far
as I remember, the response: you are *never* able to restore the
exchange db to another box with different SID. Independent of adsm or
*any* other backup/restore tool.

Please tell me if I'm wrong, we would need this, too.

Regards

Roger

--
Roger Hohmann