ADSM-L

Re: Core dump / crash

1999-07-16 08:02:11
Subject: Re: Core dump / crash
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:02:11 -0400
>Yesterday something weird happened to our ADSM server (3466 NSM: AIX 4.3.2,
>ADSM 3.1.2.13):
>
>07/15/1999 19:17:46  ANR7837S Internal error DBTXN077 detected.

You can always search the APAR database for message numbers or identifiers
like DBTXN077, the latter turning up a report from about a year ago,
resolved last year.

Folks: If you are running old versions of the client or server software,
before reporting problems you really need to advance to the latest levels.
Many of the people who write in are needlessly dealing with problems that
were resolved some time ago.  Don't waste your time - upgrade your software.
At least when you are at the latest levels you have a solid basis for
seeking IBM resolution of any problems you encounter with current levels.

    Richard Sims, BU