ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Server 3.1.2.30

1999-07-14 04:54:31
Subject: Re: ADSM Server 3.1.2.30
From: ": Frederic Jager" <Frederic.Jager AT BIL-DEXIA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:54:31 +0200
We upgraded about a week ago. But there are still problems with our 3590
robot. Library unmount errors on the 3590 result in systematic server crash.
And THIS occurs often after an expiration or migration process... IBM is
investigating both problems !

But the server should not crash after a hardware failure, shouldn't it ?