ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3575

1999-07-14 02:29:34
Subject: Re: IBM 3575
From: Lenhle Khoza <LenhleK AT LECHABILE.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:29:34 +0300
Hi Gerrit;
My first advice for you would be to upgrade to atleast v3.1.2.1 of the
server. The recommendation is that you should be running Atape v4.1.0.7
or higher. If you still get the same error, make sure that youe element
numbers in ADSm are in sync to those in tapeutil in AIX, that is, the
physical drive position should match your element number in AIX and
ADSM.