ADSM-L

Re: DB2 to ADSM. 2nd post

1999-07-13 10:15:07
Subject: Re: DB2 to ADSM. 2nd post
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:15:07 -0400
Andrew,

look into having a 2nd node for the monthly backups and a third for
the year-end.  I think there are panels in the db2 control center that
define the adsm configuration.  You just need to switch the values at
the proper times.  you can also change the port number so you could
have the monthly and yearend go to a 2nd adsm server.

--