ADSM-L

Postings on MSGS.ADSM.ORG

1999-07-12 08:45:36
Subject: Postings on MSGS.ADSM.ORG
From: Neil Schofield <Neil_Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.PLC DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:45:36 +0100
Dear all

When we first strated our deployment of ADSM, we were pointed in the
direction of MSGS.ADSM.ORG as a source of information. It contains logs of
the postings to ADSM-L and we found it very valuable.

As the next logical step, I tried adding messages directly to this site but
was disappointed to receive little response. I've since come to the
conclusion that to maximise my chances of getting my queries answered, I am
better off posting them to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu.

My conjecture is that most responses come from people who've had the query
mailed to them from ADSM-L, rather than a query they've read on
MSGS.ADSM.ORG?

Neil Schofield

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.yorkshirewater.com/email.htm