ADSM-L

exclude all question

1999-07-09 03:24:37
Subject: exclude all question
From: Roger Hohmann <Roger_Hohmann AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:24:37 +0200
I have to move various clients to another server, but I don't want to
export/import them. Instead of doing this, I would like to leave the
data on the old server and let it go thru normal expiration processing,
but I don't know how to mark all files of those given nodes inactive to
start the retention period (we don't use generations, only retention).

May I use something like exclude * or will I delete all files with this?

regards
Roger

--