ADSM-L

Re: Problems installing ADSM

1999-07-08 09:30:28
Subject: Re: Problems installing ADSM
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:30:28 +0200
Hi Richard,

The server did recognize you as a node with "CLIENT" as name. Please enter a
client name wich is generated by default at the installation. Under OS/390
we have "Server_Console" for instance.

As soon as the server is running, you should be able to enter an adsm
command on the OS/390 or AIX console to query for the names. We use "F
ADSM,Q ADMIN"

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com