ADSM-L

Re: dsmsched.log filling up

1999-07-07 17:51:15
Subject: Re: dsmsched.log filling up
From: Julianna Walter <Julie.Walter AT UALBERTA DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:51:15 -0600
Add the following line to your dsm.opt file:

schedlogretention       14

You don't have to use 14, we just use it as a default, the number you
specify is the number of days you would like to save.

Julie

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Jonathan Lepage wrote:

> My dsmsched.log file on my client as a size 11.4 Mb and it's rising up
> every day Is there a way to prune the log?

Julie Walter                           Phone: 492-9338  Fax:  492-1729
Computing and Network Services         E-Mail:Julie.Walter AT ualberta DOT ca
University of Alberta