ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:41:27
Hi Hans-Peter
we use the following script to get the information you want. You can use
another script to analyze the daily logfile and find out the change per
day.
# ---------------------------------------
# Auflisten Platzbelegung pro Node
# ---------------------------------------
#
$DSMADMC " select node_name, sum(num_files) as ANZAHL_FILES,
sum(logical_mb) as LOGICAL_MB \
 from occupancy group by node_name " >> $LOGFILE

#
# ---------------------------------------
# Auflisten Platzbelegung gesamt
# ---------------------------------------

$DSMADMC " select sum(num_files) as ANZAHL_FILES, sum(logical_mb) from
occupancy " >> $LOGFILE

This is a sample output of the script:
ANS8000I Server command: 'select node_name, sum(num_files) as
ANZAHL_FILES, sum(logical_mb) as LOGIC
AL_MB from occupancy group by node_name'

NODE_NAME              ANZAHL_FILES                            LOGICAL_MB
------------------     ------------     ---------------------------------
AIX01                        117346                              21345.18
AIX01                        117346                              21345.18
AIX02                        133602                              28581.68

ANS8000I Server command: 'select sum(num_files) as ANZAHL_FILES,
sum(logical_mb) from occupancy'

ANZAHL_FILES                            Unnamed[2]
     2773550                            3704246.59
     2773550                            3704246.59

I hope this helps.