ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Re: Server-Error: PKTHREAD.C (849)

1999-07-06 06:17:30
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: Server-Error: PKTHREAD.C (849)
From: Edouard Lauer <Edouard.Lauer AT BIL-DEXIA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:17:30 +0200
Hello,

You can use a point in time restore at the time your last
database backup was taken. By restoring the database
in fact the recovery log is format again automatically.
This is in my opinion the best idea! You're restoring the
database because this error occured and have a proper
situation.
BTW: Since version 3.1.2.xx i've seen a lot of person
who have thread problems be it on NT or AIX.

Regards,
______ Prod. informatique ____ Systèmes Ouverts ________
__ * +352 4590 3889 __ * Edouard.Lauer AT bil-dexia DOT com __