ADSM-L

Netware WEBCLIENT

1999-07-06 02:57:36
Subject: Netware WEBCLIENT
From: Herfried Abel <HA7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 08:57:36 +0200
Hello to everybody,
We have problems using the WEB Backup Client on Novells Netware. When we start
the ADSM Tasks
( DSMCAD.NLM and DSMAGENT.NLM) on the Novell Server and we try to connect to it
with a Browser from a Win95 Client PC, we always get the error :
ANS2609S: TCP/IP Transmission error between Browser and the client-machine.
We get this error for about one our after startup, but the we can connect
normal, until we have to restart the ADSM tasks on Novell again.

Does anyone have an idea, what could cause this problem?

Installed versions:
ADSM Server: ADSM V3.1.2.20 on AIX 4.3.1
Novell Server: V 4.11 SP6A
Novell ADSM Client: IP21617 applied
Browser: Netscape 4.5,4.6 and MS IE V5

Thanks