ADSM-L

Re: Backing AS/400 Using BRMS

1999-07-02 18:37:33
Subject: Re: Backing AS/400 Using BRMS
From: rh <rh_info_store AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:37:33 -0700
Jonathan,
There is a very nice Tivoli Redbook that is being
completed titled "A Practical Guide to Implementing
ADSM on AS/400". You can view it now by going to the
IBM Redbooks website www.redbooks.ibm.com. Although
the book is still a work in progress, it is very
complete and has some very good information about
ADSM-BRMS.

Rod Hroblak
ADP

--- Jonathan Lepage