ADSM-L

Re: Archive command problems

1999-07-01 12:08:18
Subject: Re: Archive command problems
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:08:18 -0600
        Yes, I did try that combination and I got this output from the
command:

root:>#dsmc a "/DUMP/*/*.tran*" -subdir=yes
ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager
Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 1997, All Rights Reserved.

Archive function invoked.

Node Name:
Session established with server ADSMSERV1: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.20
  Server date/time: 07/01/1999 10:04:19  Last access: 07/01/1999 08:54:09

ANS1081E Invalid search file specification '/DUMP/*/*.tran*' entered

        Now this client is still at 3.1.0.0. You think upgrading this client
may make this command work?

Thanks,
Ben