ADSM-L

loaddb and rollfoward mode

1999-07-01 11:02:31
Subject: loaddb and rollfoward mode
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:02:31 +0200
Hi,
because of a corruption problem in a table of the ADSM database I had
to do a partial dumpdb and loaddb. Unfortunately, after 6 hours the
loaddb aborted because of insufficient recovery log space.
I don't know what's going on with a complete loaddb. For a partial
loaddb please remember to switch the log to normal mode.

How can I get IBM to mention this in the reference manual?

Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany