ADSM-L

ANS1301E(RC1)

1999-07-01 10:28:54
Subject: ANS1301E(RC1)
From: ADSM <ADSM AT HSCMAIL.MCC.VIRGINIA DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:28:54 -0400
I am having the following problem with ADSM Backing up two exchange servers.

One of the Exchange Servers (Main Box, with mailbox, directory) - ADSM will
backup the Directory however, the Information Store failes with ANS1301(RC1)
Server Detected System Error.  This server communicates with the ADSM Server
(which has more than enough disk space) through an isolated network.

The other Exchange Server (Internet mail server, no mailboxes, or directory)
ADSM gives the ANS1301(RC1) Server Detected System Error on both the
Directory and the Information Store.  This server communicates with the ADSM
Server (which has more than enough disk space) through the live network.

Both the networks are pingable and doesn't appear to have any problems.  I
have been having this problem for the past three days, I have checked the
DSM.OPT (baclient, and agentexc) and nothing has been changed.

Any assitance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Amanda