ADSM-L

LSERV digest malfunctioning

1999-06-30 18:31:19
Subject: LSERV digest malfunctioning
From: "Glass, Peter" <Peter.K.Glass AT NORWEST DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:31:19 -0500
Dear Fellow ADSMers,
Starting this week, I've been receiving my LSERV Digest in a weird format,
one that I cannot use.
I normally get this from 'Automatic digest processor', and everything
arrives all neatly laid out.
Now it comes from 'owner-', and all the notes come stacked in one long
message, with a lot of control characters thrown in.
Did something change that could cause this?
What would I need to do to fix this?
Is there somebody I can contact to report this problem?
If anybody has any explanations or suggestions, please reply to me directly,
as I doubt if I would be able to locate your reply in the Digest, such as it
is.
Thanks!
Peter K. Glass
Distributed Storage Management