ADSM-L

Re: ADSM connect agent for Exchange server

1999-06-30 15:48:12
Subject: Re: ADSM connect agent for Exchange server
From: Rodrigo Cordovil Gazzaneo <rgazzaneo AT INFOLINK.COM DOT BR>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:48:12 EST
Hi Volker,

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is ExMerge ? Is it another software
product ? Does it work with the Exchange Connect Agent ?

I know ADSM has a bigger target than Cheyenne, and mailbox restore is not
usual, but sometimes these little differences can be very annoying to
discuss with the client ...

thanks,

Rodrigo Gazzaneo