ADSM-L

Re: NT Client

1999-06-29 08:43:56
Subject: Re: NT Client
From: Alex Masters <AMasters AT TANDB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:43:56 +0100
You could start by browsing this site:
http://www.tivoli.com/storage/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm and look up/download the
connect agents & documentation!

Happy Reading!

Regards

Alex Masters.

>>> Gerrit van Zyl <gvanzyl AT FARITECSERVICES.CO DOT ZA> 29/06/99 12:26:50 >>>
Hi,

We are currently running ADSM Server on AIX and backing up AIX and HP
clients.  We need to backup NT Servers running SMS, SQL Server and
Exchange to the AIX ADSM Server.  Except for the ADSM NT Client, what
else do we need for a total backup solution?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Gerrit van Zyl

** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the Intended
Recipient")
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and
confidential
within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination,
distribution, copying
or other use of this message or any of its contents by any person other than
the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited.

If you are not the Intended Recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this email
as soon as possible. If in doubt contact the Tibbett & Britten Group Network
Administration
Department on 01707 391010 (UK).