ADSM-L

Re: tape library management

1999-06-23 09:55:03
Subject: Re: tape library management
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:55:03 -0400
Pat, what version of the server are you running?

I thought this is what the new MOVE MEDIA command is for - it's supposed to
work like MOVE DRMEDIA, except it's for tracking non-DRM tapes that you have
to move out of an ATL into an overflow location.

Type HELP MOVE MEDIA, see if that's useful to you..

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert